The YW submersible non-clogging sewage pump is a pump product developed by the rush pump industry based on the introduction of foreign technology and combining the use characteristics of domestic water pumps. It has significant energy saving effects, anti-winding, non-clogging, automatic installation and automatic Control and other characteristics have a unique effect in discharging solid particles and long-fiber waste.
Scope of application
It is suitable for the sewage particles of conveyor belts such as chemical industry, petroleum, pharmacy, mining, papermaking, power plants and urban sewage treatment, municipal engineering, sewage discharge of public facilities.
1. The design of anti-clogging hydraulic components for large flow channels greatly improves the ability to pass dirt, and can effectively pass through the fibrous material 5 times the diameter of the pump and the solid particles with a diameter of about 50% of the diameter of the pump.
2. The design is reasonable, the supporting motor is reasonable, the efficiency is high, and the energy saving effect is remarkable.
3. The mechanical seal adopts double-channel series seal, the material is hard wear-resistant tungsten carbide, which is durable and wear-resistant, and can make the pump run safely for more than 8000 hours continuously.
4. The pump has compact structure, small volume, convenient movement and simple installation.
5. It can be equipped with an automatic liquid level control cabinet, which can automatically control the start and stop of the pump according to the required liquid level changes, without the need for special care, and it is extremely convenient to use.
6. The pump has a vertical structure. It is easy to start when the pump body is immersed in the liquid during operation. There is no problem of exhaust evacuation. At the same time, it has no leakage and other characteristics. The depth of the liquid can reach 7 meters.
7. The coupling structure is advanced and reliable. The pump and the motor are connected by a coupling. The precision of the pump shaft ensures the smooth operation of the pump and a sufficient safety factor.
8. There are two types of pumps: single-tube installation and double-tube installation, and the supporting parts are installed with discs and square plates, which are suitable for different needs.