QBY pneumatic diaphragm pump has simple structure, convenient disassembly and repair, stable liquid delivery, low vibration, low noise, strong self-priming ability, high viscosity of conveying liquid, and has self-priming pump, submersible pump, canned pump, mud pump and impurity pump. Many advantages of machinery. Using compressed air as the power source, it is suitable for various corrosive liquids, liquids with particles, high viscosity, volatile, flammable, highly toxic liquids, and liquids that are not easy to flow. Its performance parameters are superior, and it has been adopted by tens of thousands of domestic petroleum, chemical, food, medicine, electronics, ceramics, textile, brewing, papermaking system units. It is installed in various special occasions and is used to pump media that cannot be sucked by conventional pumps. , Achieved satisfactory results.
Diaphragm is the core component of the diaphragm pump. According to different media, neoprene rubber, PTFE rubber, nitrile rubber, etc. can be selected to meet the requirements of different users. According to the requirements of users, different materials such as cast iron, aluminum alloy, stainless steel and engineering plastics can be used for the overflow part of the pump body.
Stainless steel diaphragm pump
Engineering plastic diaphragm pump
Aluminum alloy diaphragm pump
1. No need to irrigate and diversion, the suction head is up to 5 meters, the head is up to 70 meters, and the outlet pressure is ≧7bar;
2. The flow is spacious, the passing performance is good, and the diameter of the passing particles is allowed to reach 10 mm. When pumping mud and impurities, the pump is slightly worn;
3. The head and flow can be adjusted steplessly through the opening of the air valve (the air pressure is adjusted between 1-7bar);
4. The pump has no rotating parts, no shaft seal, and the pumped medium such as the diaphragm is completely separated from the moving parts of the pump and the workpiece medium, and the transported medium will not leak out. Therefore, when pumping toxic, volatile or corrosive media, it will not cause environmental pollution and endanger personal safety;
5. There is no need to use electricity, it is safe and reliable to use in flammable and explosive places;
6. Can be immersed in the medium to work;
7. Easy to use, reliable in operation, simply open and close the gas valve to start and stop, even if there is no medium for a long time due to unexpected conditions or sudden shutdown of the pump will not be damaged. Once the overload occurs, the pump will automatically stop , With self-protection performance, when the load returns to normal, it can automatically start running;
8. The structure is simple and there are few wearing parts. The pump has a simple structure and is easy to install and maintain. The medium conveyed by the pump will not contact the moving parts such as the valve, the connecting rod, unlike other types of pumps because of the rotor, piston and gear. , Blades and other components wear down and gradually reduce performance;
9. Can transport viscous liquid (viscosity below 10,000 centipoise);
10. The pump does not need to be lubricated with oil, even if it is idling, it will not have any impact on the pump. This is the main feature of the pump.