DBY electric diaphragm pump is a new type of pump. In recent years, due to progress in diaphragm materials, more and more industrialized countries have adopted this type of pump to replace some centrifugal pumps and screw pumps. In the industries of ceramics and metallurgy, the product design refers to the prototype of American ABEL company. The pump is suitable for low pressure, that is, the outlet pressure is ≤3kgf/cm2.
1. No need for irrigation and diversion, self-priming capacity is more than 3 meters.
2. Good passing performance, particles and mud with diameter less than 10 mm can pass.
3. Since the diaphragm will be separated from the conveying medium and the transmission mechanical parts, the medium will not leak out; and the pump itself has no shaft seal, and the service life is long; according to different media, the diaphragm can be divided into neoprene, fluororubber, nitrile Rubber, PTFE, Teflon (F46), etc., can meet the requirements of different customers.
4. The medium flow part of the pump body can be divided into cast iron, stainless steel, rubber lining, aluminum alloy according to different requirements of the user. The motor can be divided into ordinary motor, explosion-proof motor, reduction motor and electromagnetic speed regulating motor.
1. Various highly toxic, flammable and volatile liquids.
2. All kinds of strong acid, strong alkali and strong corrosive liquid.
3. Can transport medium with higher temperature 150℃.
4. As the pre-pressure feeding device of various filter presses.
5. Hot water recovery and circulation.
6. Loading and unloading of oil tank trucks, oil depots and oil products.
7. Pumping kimchi jam, mashed potatoes, chocolate, etc.
8. Pumping paint, gum, pigment adhesive.
9. Various porcelain glaze slurry cement grouting mortar slurry.
10. Various rubber latexes, organic solvents, fillers.
11. Use the pump to clean the tanker barge to absorb the sewage and remaining oil in the tank.
12. Hops and baking powder slurry, syrup, molasses.
13. Pumping sewage and sediment in mines, tunnels, tunnels and sewers.
14. Suction of various special media.